Adult Group Class (Mix)
Adults – Classes for Beginners
Our Adult Class is a 8-session introductory course to learn basic swimming & drownproofing.
We strongly feel that part of the duty as a parent depends on your ability to rescue a child from danger. Through this, we also hope to create a safer pool environment as we would have more adults on the lookout for any child from drowning.
Sculling & Body Orientation
- Recover from a face down float or glide to a standing position.
- Recover from a back float or glide to a standing position
- Introduction to Floatation Survival Technique (Drown Proofing)
- Basic Breast Stroke
- Introductory to Free Style Swimming
- Leg Kicking, hand pull, breathing technique, stroke correction
- Threading Water & Drown Proofing
|Rate||$220 /Month (Public Pool) $250/Month (Condo Pool)|
|Max number of students/class||4|
|Frequency of classes||Once a week|